- DR6 Neodymium drivers (15Hz-20kHz / -10dB@1kHz) with anodized aluminum casing.
- Integrated microphone with click button controls (compatible with iPhone and most other smartphones).
- Hybrid injection earbuds (3 sizes: M/S/SS) for optimal fit and comfort.
- Tangle resistant flat cable for simple cable management.
Designed for style-conscious music lovers, Dulcia looks as sweet as it sounds. Inside the anodized aluminum body is Moshi Audio's DR6 Neodymium drivers that deliver rich warm sounds with punchy bass. The slim profile design coupled with our proprietary hybrid-injection silicone ear tips effectively block out external ambient noise while providing hours of comfortable listening. Dulcia is equipped with an iPhone-compatible microphone for answering calls on the fly while listening to your favorite tunes. In addition to its tangle-free flat cable, the package also includes a custom carrying pouch for convenient earphone storage.
Getting the best out of your earphones:
- Ears come in different shapes and sizes, make sure to pick the most appropriate ear tips for your ears. Try out all of them to see which ones give you the best seal of your ear canal. A good fit guarantees good bass output.
- High fidelity earphones require properly encoded music. Compression with bit rates higher than 192k or lossless source files recommended for satisfactory auditioning experience.
- Do not operate any vehicle or heavy machinery while listening to earphones since your ability to hear ambient sound is greatly reduced. Also refrain from wearing these earphones while walking, running or cycling through areas of traffic.
- Elevated listening volumes can cause permanent hearing damage, please reference the guideline below for recommended usage limit (OSHA Regulation 1910.95):
- Make sure the volume is set at a reasonable level before playing any songs, abrupt volume spike could cause hearing damage.
- Keep the earphones away from fire, water, strong magnets and children.
Using the MIC button (certain functions supported by Apple iOS devices only):
- During music playback, clicking the button once will pause playback, click again to resume.
- Double click the button to skip forward to the next song (FF), triple click to go back to the previous song (REW).
- For calls: click the button once to pick up the call. Click and hold the button for 2 seconds then release to decline the call.
- Call waiting: click the button once to put the first call on hold and switch over to the second call. Click and hold the button 2 seconds then release to end the first call and pick up the second call.
USING THE CARRYING CASE: ( with showing pictures )
- Playback controls aren't functioning properly: This could be caused by lint/debris buildup within the headphone jack. Please take your phone to an authorized service center to examine the headphone jack further.
- Sound in only one ear: Make sure the 3.5mm plug has been inserted all the way into the headphone jack and is not obstructed.
- There’s no stereo output: Our 3.5mm connector follows Apple wiring standard and is not compatible with certain handsets such as Motorola DROID.
- There’s no bass: Choose a different size ear tip for better fit with your ear canal and improved bass response.