- Ultra high definition XR9 drivers with extended range (10 Hz-22kHz /-10dB@1kHz).
- RigidBody™ steel alloy construction delivers clean, dynamic sound without distortion.
- Braided cable with integrated 3-button remote and omnidirectional MEMS microphone.
- Custom silicone carrying case with integrated cable management.
Featuring Moshi Audio's latest XR9 extended bandwidth drivers, Vortex Pro offers an audiophile auditioning experience so engaging, that you will want to listen to your favorite songs all over again. The 9mm ultra high definition XR9 drivers deliver clean, natural and agile sound over a much wider frequency range with exceptional soundstage and depth. On the other end of the equation is our proprietary triangular RigidBody™ housing, consisting of sintered steel alloy to minimize cavity-induced coloration. The combination renders unsurpassed fidelity across the full spectrum with acoustic transparency and precision. Vortex Pro comes with 3 different sizes of hybrid-injection silicone ear tips as well as a set of memory-foam ear tips for optimal listening experience and comfort. The package also includes a custom silicone carrying case for easy storage and retrieval.
Like breaking in a new pair of leather shoes, high-quality headphones perform better once they've been used over time. This process can take several weeks or even months, so Moshi Audio has developed a helpful iOS application to expedite the burn-in process. By playing back a curated list of tones/frequencies, the Moshi Audio Burn-In Tool allows the headphone diaphragms to relax and reach their optimal level of sonic performance. Simply install the burn-in tool on any iOS device and select the headphone and desired burn-in period. The burn-in tool is customized for all Moshi Audio headphones, but also includes support for any third-party audio headsets as well.
Getting the best out of your earphones:
- Ears come in different shapes and sizes, make sure to pick the most appropriate ear tips for your ears. Try out all of them to see which ones give you the best seal of your ear canal. A good fit guarantees good bass output.
- To minimize microphonics effect, try wearing the earphones with cables going over your ears.
- High fidelity earphones require properly encoded music. Compression with bit rates higher than 192k or lossless source files recommended for satisfactory auditioning experience.
- Keep the earphones away from fire, water, strong magnets and children.
- Elevated listening volumes can cause permanent hearing damage, please reference the OSHA Regulation 1910.95 below for recommended usage limit. (e.g. 90 dbA is equivalent to decibel level generated by subway trains, motorcycle, workshop tools, and lawn mower)
Using the 3-button controls (for iPod, iPad and iPhones only):
Using the carrying case
- Use the dedicated volume up and down buttons to digitally control headphone volume.
- During music playback, clicking the button once will pause playback, click again to resume.
- Double click the button to skip forward to the next song (FF), triple click to go back to the previous song (REW).
- For calls: click the button once to pick up the call. Click and hold the button for 2 seconds then release to decline the call.
- Call waiting: click the button once to put the first call on hold and switch over to the second call. Click and hold the button 2 seconds then release to end the first call and pick up the second call.
- To store the earphones, insert the earplugs into the left and right slots respectively, then wind the cables around the case as shown:
- To retrieve the earphones, start by pulling the cable and rotating the case. Then push out each of the earphones from their respective slots as shown: